At Nationwide Biweekly Administration (NBA) we believe in operating with integrity and transparency. We understand that entrusting us to reduce your unnecessary interest payments and shorten the length of your mortgage is a big decision. You deserve to know that we will do what we say we will do. That’s why we commissioned the firm of Flagel, Huber, Flagel & Company (FHF) to audit our internal procedures.
FHF is a professional CPA firm accredited by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. They conducted an internal audit in accordance with the Attestation Standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. NBA is the only biweekly administrator to undergo this voluntary audit in order to demonstrate that we operate with 100% integrity in 4 important areas:
* Accurate savings estimates
* Funds are protected by FDIC insured banks
* Funds are remitted to lenders on time
* Our programs operate as indicated in contracts We took the extra measure of the verified professional audit to give you confidence, peace of mind and the extra assurance that our biweekly interest savings programs perform for you as promised. No other biweekly administrator backs up their offerings like Nationwide Biweekly Administration.
We are pleased to report that Nationwide Biweekly Administration recently passed the Independent Audit of Procedures conducted by Flagel, Huber, Flagel & Company with flying colors. Here are the abridged results, more details can be found in the full report:
- Accurate savings estimates
- Funds are protected by FDIC insured banks
- Funds are remitted to lenders on time
- Our programs operate as indicated in contracts
We are proud of our record of high standards of performance, compliance and accuracy in handling our clients’ funds and payments to their lending institutions. This extra measure of security means you can rest assured that we will deliver the substantial interest savings and cut years off your loans promised through our Interest Minimizer program.